Lehman Graphic Arts works with schools to raise enrollment, boost community visibility and increase fundraising donations. Our team approach ensures that your voice is conveyed to your community. Services that we offer to schools include:
- Branding/logo design
- Print materials for fundraising appeals
- Original ad campaigns
- Special events materials
- Annual reports
- View books
- Alumni newsletters
- Case statements
- Donor reports
- Interior/exterior signage
- Website design
- Social media
We understand that budgets are tight. With a little creativity and a lot of professional know-how, we produce quality materials that are inexpensive, yet command attention.
Our work with St. Mary’s-St. Alphonsus Regional Catholic School in Glens Falls has been instrumental in raising enrollment figures by 30% in a three-year period. Here’s how we helped:
- We launched a creative ad campaign to increase community awareness and showcase the personality of the school, all while focusing on some of the lesser-known benefits the school has to offer. Unconventional in their approach, these ads created a buzz in the community.
- SMSA has several different fundraising campaigns, including:
- The Cornerstone Project, a major renovation program. We’ve worked to develop case statements, donor reports, special events materials, and signage to increase fundraising donations.
- The Guardian Angel Program, a tuition assistance program. We developed the identity for this program as well as fundraising letters and fact sheets. A large sign was constructed and hangs in the school’s foyer that allows for donor names to be added to individual stars as donations are made.
- The Annual Fund. We design the annual literature pieces that accompany this successful annual appeal.