Who are “we”?
“We” always begins with me, Lisa Lehman. I am owner and principal designer of Lehman Graphic Arts. I handle every project, from start to finish. Some projects, however, require the expertise of additional professionals. I draw on a pool of photographers, web developers and copywriters when the need arises. This ensures that you get the right team for your project. By hiring only on an as-needed basis, I’m able to keep my overhead low, which translates into lower costs for you.
I believe in providing high-quality, one-on-one service and go the extra mile for each of my clients. As a small studio, each of the clients I work with provides a significant portion of my workload. This means that every project is of significant importance to my business. All projects, large and small, are treated with the same attention to detail and will meet the agreed deadline and budget.
Representative clients include:
- St. Mary’s-St. Alphonsus Regional Catholic School
- Town of Queensbury Parks & Recreation Department
- St. Mary’s Catholic School of Waterford
- Catholic Central High School
- St. Augustine School
- Notre Dame-Bishop Gibbons School
- Bishop Maginn High School
- Crandall Park Beautification Committee
- Glens Falls Collaborative
- Warren County Historical Society
- Currie Associates
- Council on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Materials (COSTHA)
- International Vessel Operators Dangerous Goods Association (IVODGA)
- Bedrock Technologies
- Adirondack Mountain Club
Projects include ad campaigns, case statements, annual reports, brochures, newsletters, signage, posters, logos, books, and special events materials.
At Lehman Graphic Arts, we believe in the power of simplicity. We know our clients are best served with uncluttered communications.
Though we pay attention to trends in graphic design, we don’t chase them. We know that classic designs have a longer shelf life. And standing the test of time is important to our clients who have limited budgets.
Whether your organization is not-for-profit or is an established business, Lehman Graphic Arts will work within your budgetary guidelines. We do not believe that creativity increases with cost; we provide the same care and attention in our small jobs as we do with our larger clients.